Each year, during the Educause annual conference, we try to schedule a CHEITA meeting to discuss current events and topics from our members.
This year the meeting will be held on Tuesday the 31st of October. More details on exact times and venue will be published as we come closer to the event.
We have a tentative number of topics planned but wish to get feedback if there are anything else that needs to be on the agenda.
Tentative programme topics include:
- Update on CHEITA Benchmarking activity incl current focus
- Update on 2017 CHEITA International Study Tour
- Update on CAUDIT HE EA Commons / distribution of HE EA Reference Models
- Update on Top Ten Topics
- Stats – IT workforce profile – turnover rates, gender representation.
- Software licensing collaboration
- eResearch – research infrastructure – the place of universities in the national eResearch framework.